Ranar has many screen printing presses for beginners that mount on a table or bench top. These are great starter presses for home business t-shirt printing, or if you're looking for fun hobby to learn the silk screen printing process. Silk Screening directly on to garments is the most efficient low cost effective means to produce images or designs on many different products or substrates at a fraction of the initial investment cost using very inexpensive ink jet systems. All of our compact table top economy t-shirt printing presses can be easily set up to print tag less labels on t-shirts, or tote bags, posters, textile, cozies, athletic products, hats, black shirts and nylon jackets.
Convertible Screen Printing Presses
Non Micro Models:
|1 color mounts on a table,
|2 color 1 station converts to 4 colors
|4 color 1 station, bench top
|4 color 1 station floor model
- P-4200 BT
|4 color 2 stations Bench top Upgrades to 4 stations
- P-4400 BT
|4 color 4 Stations table top
Index Bearing Close Up.
Option: Add Micro Adjust To Any Of These Presses
Ranar manufactures its high quality Entry Level Screen Printing presses here in the USA, and are made from long lasting heavy gage steel which is powder coated & a zinc plated finish. These models offer roller bearing and key registration set up that holds perfect registration from color to color. We don't use nylon bolts that wear and lose registration. Easy adjustments, for off contact, and screen angle. Our patented Compression spring design is not found on other screen printing presses.
Bench Top Press Standard features:
- Compression Spring design with finger tip adjustment for different weight screen frames. The Compression springs are safe and long lasting and do not require the need to add springs or move the mounting locations or gas shocks that lose pressure over time. This set up helps avoid the risk of springs that stretch, brake or possibly fly at the operator during use.
- Steel key & precision roller bearings hold perfect registration from color to color with no nylon bolts to wear out or constant adjusting when printing shirts.
- Off Contact adjustment allows the screen to be moved away from the printing surface. Ideal for under base printing or stickers, decals, and signs. Leaves a crisp print.
- Screen Angle /Tilt adjustment allow the screen to be leveled to the shirt board.
- Warp Screen Adjustments to level uneven screens
- Heavy Duty Screen Clamp holds the screen frame in place
- Center Bearings for smooth rotation of colors and stations
- Large Screen Capacity 32" x 36" for sign or poster printing
- Ships UPS in boxes, assembly required.
Click here to download PDF file.
ALL OF THESE T-SHIRT PRINTING PRESSES SHIP UPS AND REQUIRE ASSEMBLY
Diversify your screen printing shop and add attachments to convert your t-shirt printing machine to Print jackets, caps, vacuum platen for flat stock, or a sports numbering system.
One Vacuum Platen Screen Printing Press
One Color screen printing Press & Graphics Vacuum Platen for flat stock printing. Using a P-110 Bench top printing press with graphic Vacuum Platen easily silk screen stickers, decals, paper, and heat transfers. With the use of a foot switch, the Vacuum Platen activates and holds flat stock items down in place without spray adhesive.