UV Fluorescent Light Screen Exposure Unit
Vacuum screen exposure units make quality screen stencils for t-shirt printing. The entry level Xpo-2426 uses (8) 20 watt high output unfiltered ultraviolet fluorescent lamps with 320 nanometers each to burn screen printing stencils fast. A vacuum motor instantly draws down the blanket to hold the screen frame mesh and transparency film flat against the glass. A digital timer controls exposure times. The screen exposure unit can be used in automatic or manual mode with a flip of a switch.
Table Top Exposure Unit
This screen exposure unit can be purchased as a stand-alone or as a table top. The compact exposure unit is designed for startup screen printing shops on a budget. Expose direct emulsions, capillary films with the finest detail.
- Ultraviolet fluorescent lights Fast Exposure times
- Balanced light distribution
- Digital timer Accurate Exposure times
- Manual or Automatic
- Instant draw down Vacuum motor
- Fabric Reinforced Neoprene Blanket
- Table top or Stand alone
- Manual frames up to 24 X 26 INCH
- Gas shock assisted Vacuum Frame